Research shows that providers are falling short when it comes to collecting from their patients and payers. As an established company in the healthcare industry with nearly 20 years of experience under our belt, Alston Management Group (AMG) understands the sensitive nature of collecting a payment from a patient and an insurance company. Rather than shying away from the growing issue, providers need to face the problem head on and make changes to their collection process if they want to have a thriving practice.
That's where Alston Management Group comes in. Our organization is the solution to many problems faced on the revenue cycle side of medicine. At AMG, our team is here to connect our resources and expertise with your healthcare operational needs.
Alston Management Group is committed to offer the following packages to support your growing practice operations (medical and dental organizations):
Don't get caught leaving money on the table. Instead, hire our team of certified medical billers and coders to work on your behalf. Allow AMG to focus on your revenue cycle and/or practice operations needs so you can focus on patient care!
Contrary to popular belief, test driving is still a great way to determine if a product or service meets your needs. As such Alston Management Group has introduced a Test Drive initiative for our revenue cycle services.
Test Drive with Alston Management Group because we offer:
- HIPAA compliance
- 100% certified healthcare professionals (billing, coding, auditing, compliance and healthcare law)
- Experience with Eaglesoft, Dentrix, Win OMS, Softdent, Axium, Epic, Citrix, Centricity, HPP, Medisoft, Office Ally, EMedical and many other practice management systems
- Low cost compared to in-house teams
- No hidden fees
- Full revenue cycle management for any specialty
- Medical and dental billing and coding services
- Claim adjudication
- Denials and appeals management
- Detailed verification of benefits to fit your specialty
- Weekly reporting
- Complimentary monthly audits
Alston Management Group will increase your collection rate, reduce rejections and denials, and even provide an analysis of your accounts receivable – while freeing up your staff to focus on other tasks and providers to focus on patient care. Within our 60 day review, we ensure no money is left on the table.